Appearing in "Hail Thanos - Part 5"
- Sprite (As Pooble-Peebs)
- Kingo Sunen (As Skullathar the Destructorite)
- The Forgotten
- Phoenix (Maya Lopez) (Possessed by Phoenix Force)
- Prime Eternal (Thanos)
- Starbrand (Brandy Selby)
- Progenitor (Ghost, soul or spirit)
- Mentor (A'Lars)
- Sui-San (Referenced)
- Uranos the Undying (Mentioned)
- Human residents of Little Hollow, USA
- Hulk (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Celestials (Corpse, skeleton or other remains)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Star Brand
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Iron Man Armor Model 70
- Panther Habit
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Pocket dimension generator
Synopsis for "Hail Thanos - Part 5"
- Synopsis not yet written
• The Avengers are done with secrets and demand the Eternals explain themselves!
• But the Eternals have other plans, as Ajak has made contact with her Celestial god!
• But will she receive the answers she’s been searching for?
• Doesn’t look like it…
- While narrating events, the Machine mentions that the Third Principle of the Eternals makes it physically impossible for an Eternal to attack a Celestial but that it seems to not apply to ghosts of Celestials. However, previous issues have established that the Third Principle is "Correct Excess Deviation" and it's the First Principle that is "Protect Celestials." This mix-up is presumably due to the fact that the Machine is not fully recovered from the damage it suffered recently.