Ethiopia was the birthplace of Chandi who eventually became the assistant of British mad scientist Basil Drake, who experimented on Chandi with his invisibility formula before both were slain by Electro.
When World War II began to spill into the African continent, the Nazis and Fascist Italy saw Ethiopia as strategic advantage to combat British forces in the area. An attempt to build a military base in the region was opposed by jungle adventurer Ka-Zar who led an army of animals in an attack on the compound, destroying it.
Points of Interest
- 6 Appearances of Ethiopia
- Minor Appearances of Ethiopia
- 6 Media Ethiopia was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Ethiopia
- Location Gallery: Ethiopia
- 5 locations in Ethiopia