Vange Whedon is a lawyer and a member of the Mutant Rights Coalition (or Mutant Rights League). Her ability to shapeshift is triggered when she comes in contact with blood. Evangeline used to be a successful prosecutor until others soon learned that she was a mutant. She was fired instantly and evicted from her apartment the next day. Her fiancé left her with an e-mail and her family disowned her.
When the X-Men Bishop and Sage were being held in police custody, Whedon and the Mutant Rights League staged a protest for their release. While Evangeline was talking to Detective Cardones, a human struck the detective with a brick. The blood from the wound dripped on to Whedon, and caused her to shapeshift involuntarily. She transformed into a beast that resembled a dragon, and was out of control. Sage was able to stop Vange momentarily, while Bishop calmed her down enough to revert to her human form.
Evangeline was called to Los Angeles when the X-Men needed legal help. Evangeline succeeded in getting Marie D'Ancanto, an anti-mutant terrorist given a second chance by the X-Men, under probation and hired her as an assistant. Evangeline also helped the X-Men against a lawyer secretly working for the psychic mutant Elias Bogan.
Blood Related Dragon Morphing: Able to shapeshift into a dragon after coming into contact with blood.
- 19 Appearances of Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616)
- Media Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 9 Images featuring Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616)
- Evangeline Whedon (Earth-616) at Wikipedia.org
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|