Appearing in "Extremis, Hulkbuster Argonaut"
- Iron Man Armor (Recap)
- Ablative Armor (Recap)
- Pentagon Armor (Recap)
- Pentagon Armor II (Recap)
- Anti-Radiation Armor (Recap)
- High Gravity Armor (Recap)
- Iron Man Armor Model 28 (Recap)
- Extremis Armor (Recap)
- Battle Argonaut (Recap)
- Hulkbuster Argonaut (Recap)
- Subterranean Argonaut (Recap)
- Submarine Argonaut (Recap)
- Stealth Argonaut (Recap)
- New Hydro Armor (Recap)
- Ultimates 3 Armor (Recap)
- Iron Patriot Armor (Earth-616) (Recap)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Earth-616) (Mentioned) (Leaves S.H.I.E.L.D.)
- Wolverine (James 'Logan' Howlett) (Mentioned)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Earth-1610) (Mentioned)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Iron Patriot (Director Norman Osborn) (Mentioned)
- Prof. Ho Yinsen (Mentioned)
- Ho Yinsen's Son (Referenced)
- Hulk (Dr. Bruce Banner) (Mentioned)
- Namor (Mentioned)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mentioned)
- Hall of Armor (Recap)
- Extremis virus (Mentioned)
- Adamantium (Mentioned)
- Vibranium (Mentioned)
- Captain America's Uniform (Referenced)
Synopsis for "Extremis, Hulkbuster Argonaut"
Continue Stark Week with a new episode of our “All Versions of Iron Man” miniseries, where we spotlight the many armors of Tony Stark’s career! Tune in for part four tomorrow.
- Mistakes found in this video:
- The image used for the Iron Man Armor Model 29 (Extremis Armor) barely resembles said suit.
- The Model 31 (Hulkbuster Argonaut) is mentioned (together with the other Argonauts) to have been activated remotely by Tony Stark, when in reality a sailsafe set up by Ho Yinsen's son did.
- The Model 34 (Stealth Argonaut) is shown as white and sporting the same design shown for the Extremis Armor, which includes a triangular unibeam. The suit actually is red and gold and possesses a circular unibeam.
- No trivia.
Links and References