After the destruction of the legendary Sword in the Stone, the Lady of the Lake gifted to King Arthur Excalibur, which he used for many years to protect Camelot from the forces of evil. Excalibur was wielded in recent years by the Black Knight against the forces of Necromon before returned to the resurrected Arthur. Virtually indestructible, Excalibur was sheathed in a magical scabbard that prevented its holder from losing any blood, regardless of his wounds. The scabbard was twice stolen by Morgan Le Fay; the first time she stole it along with Excalibur and gave both to her lover Sir Accolon, but after Arthur defeated Accolon, Morgan again stole the scabbard and cast it into a lake.
- Ability to kill anyone including gods, immortals, and spirits.
- Ability to heal auras.
- It was at one point suggested that the artifact known as the Sword of Might was, in fact, Excalibur; however, other accounts seem to contradict this.
- 71 Appearances of Excalibur (Sword)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Excalibur (Sword)
- 7 Media Excalibur (Sword) was Mentioned in
- 20 Images featuring Excalibur (Sword)
- Item Gallery: Excalibur (Sword)