Warning! This comic has a recent publication date, thus the article below may contain spoilers!
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Verse VII: The Unspeakable and the Uneatable"
- Brian Braddock (Mentioned)
- Morgan le Fay (Mentioned)
- X-Men (Mentioned)
- Rachel Grey (Mentioned)
- Kitty Pryde (Mentioned)
- Meggan Braddock (Mentioned)
- Quiet Council of Krakoa (Mentioned)
- Elise Bloodstone (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Human-Otherworlder Hybrids
- Butterflies (Illusion)
- Fairies (Mentioned)
- Wolves (Mentioned)
- Foxes (Mentioned)
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Mojoverse (Mentioned)
- Sword of Might
- Captain Britain's Uniform
- Flowers of Krakoa
- The Grimoire of • --|A|-- • (First appearance)
- Bloodgem Ring
Synopsis for "Verse VII: The Unspeakable and the Uneatable"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE HUNTSMEN AND THE WARWOLVES!
Excalibur faces an old foe - this time as the hunters rather than the game.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Excalibur Vol 4 7 on the forums
- 4 Images from Excalibur Vol 4 7
|Like this? Let us know!|