Appearing in "A Nocturne's Tale Part 1 of 2"
- Professor W's X-Men
- Thunderbird (James Proudstar)
- Shadowcat (Katherine Pryde) (Leaves team)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner)
- Professor W (James Howlett)
- Kitty Pryde (Joins team)
- Kiko (First appearance)
- Truddy (First appearance)
- Bobby (First appearance)
- George (First appearance)
- Moira MacTaggert
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Cyclops' Brotherhood
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Only appearance; dies) (Only in flashback)
- Amahl Farouk (First appearance; possessed by Shadow King in flashback)
- Patsy, An Anchorwoman on Channel 4 News
- Avengers (Cameo)
Races and Species:
- Earth-2182 (Nocturne's Reality)
- Apocalypse's Chronal Disrupter
- Cyclops' Visor
Synopsis for "A Nocturne's Tale Part 1 of 2"
She begins at the story of the switch between her Aunt Kate, and the 16 year old Kitty who replaced her due to a malfunction in Apocalypse's Chronal Disruptor. Talia became the one in charge of the new recruit, and showed her around the complex, introducing her to Lucien (Plague) and Moira along the way.
It was an interesting time for the X-Men of Earth-2182, as Armageddon had recently betrayed his father, Apocalypse, and joined the team. He was as much out of place at the X-Mansion as his father would have been.
Logan continued to have nightmares about the worst day of his life, when the Shadow King forced him to murder Xavier, causing him to be paralyzed for the rest of his life. The Phoenix Force never understood why he wouldn't let her heal his wounds, and his gruff response sendt her away for awhile.
Back in training, Nightcrawler once again was too hard on his daughter, fearing that she won't be ready when the time comes to really fight.
In the middle of talking about his parenting techniques with Logan, Scott attacks the school with his team of Exiles.
A special look into the life of Nocturne before she joined the Exiles! See what her life was like back when she lived at Xavier’s Mansion with her father, Nightcrawler, and the school’s headmaster, Wolverine!
- "Special thanks to Pete Palmiotti for help with the Phoenix idea!"