Appearing in "World Tour: House of M" Part I of III
- Sentinels (House of M)
- X-Men (Only in flashback)
- Storm (Ororo Munroe) (Only in flashback)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Only in flashback)
- Nightcrawler (Kurt Wagner) (Only in flashback)
- Wolverine (Logan) (Only in flashback)
- Jean Grey (Only in flashback)
- Xorn (Only in flashback)
- Xavier Institute student body
- Bohusk Family (Only in flashback)
- Namor (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Only in flashback)
- Anti-Bodies (Only in flashback)
- Fantastic Four (Earth-1987)
- Hulk (Earth-26749)
- Mister Immortal (Earth-26749)
- NYC Citizens
- Doorman of the Bedard Building
- House of M
- Earth-616 (Only in flashback)
- Earth-Ego (Only in flashback)
- Earth-She-Hulk on FF (Cameo)
- Earth-Hulk on GLA (Cameo)
- Crystal Palace
- Control Room
- Excursion Platform
- Cyclops' Visor (Only in flashback)
- Xorn's Helmet (Only in flashback)
- Curt Connor's Healing Serum
- Daily Bugle (newspaper)
- NYC Civilian cars and trucks
Synopsis for "World Tour: House of M" Part I of III
Beak examines his origin story before the Exiles attempt to return him to his home reality, only to find that something or someone has changed all of it.
Mimic unsuccessfully tries to remove the healing factor he mimic'd from Deadpool, since it seems to see his ability to get rid of that power as a threat to his health, and doesn't let him remove it.
While most aspects of Earth-616 seem to have been dramatically improved, new problems have arisen, including humans being treated as second class citizens, and Beak's wife, Angel not having a clue who he is.
Worst of all, the life-force draining serial killer known as Mutant X is at large, and has set his sights on the Exiles!
The Exiles return to prime earth, only to find it not so prime anymore. So not only do the Exiles have House of M to deal with, they have to face the most powerful mutant on the planet—PROTEUS!
And welcome aboard new artist, PAUL PELLETIER!
- In this issue, Morph morphs into: Thing Hands, The Timebroker, Blink, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, a man with 15 chins, The Simpsons Comic Book Guy, a Tourist, Binoculars for eyes, and a Pinnochio nose.
- A billboard for the popular game, "Katamari Damacy" is on display in Times Square.
|Like this? Let us know!|