- Not quite the change of clothes I had in mind, but it'll do in a pinch.
Appearing in "World Tour: New Universe" (Part II of III)
- The Exiles
- Justice (John Tensen) (Possessed by Proteus)
- Ken Connell
- Debbie (Madeline Fix)
- Keith Remsen (First appearance)
- Policemen (Death)
- Various Timebreakers
- Spider-Demon (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Residents of the Gamma Planet (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Rocket Raccoon (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- New Universe
- United States of America
- West Mifflin
- Ken Connell's House
- Frazer (First appearance)
- Westgate Village (First appearance)
- Post Oak Apartments (First appearance)
- Debbie's Apartment (First appearance)
- A Gas Station between Debbie's Apartment and Ken's House (First appearance)
- Ballar Dream Institute (First appearance)
- Keith's Room (First appearance)
- West Mifflin
- United States of America
- The Crystal Palace
- The Control Room
- The Mojoverse
- Mojo's control room
- Spider-Demon's Earth (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Earth-Gamma Planet (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Earth-616 (Appears on a computer screen, TV, or hologram only)
- Marty and Fred's Police Cruiser
- Civilian Cars at the Gas Station
Synopsis for "World Tour: New Universe" (Part II of III)
Noticing that Sabretooth is going feral, Blink asks Morph to separate the contenders. He jumps in morphed as a saber-toothed tiger and is able to contain Victor while morphed as a straight-jacket.
Justice is able to block everything Mimic's withering body dishes out, and pushes him to the brink of death before Mutant X pulls his body-jumping trick, surprising Justice and taking his body in Mimic's place.
As Morph takes some claws to unpleasant places, Sabretooth slowly calms down while Blink tries telling Ken the truth about their team.
Police arrive at Ken's house where Mutant X has acquired his new powers, and they are just in time to give him something to exercise them on, in concert with his personal abilities. First he makes one cop murder the other, and then he makes the first cop kill himself.
The truth finally convinces Ken to align himself with the Exiles, and together, they all blink to just outside of his home, where his girlfriend Debbie is relieved to see him. When they hear how two policemen have entered but not come back out, Ken sends Deb back to her place before they all head inside to investigate. Inside, the team discovers the place deserted, along with the bodies of the officers and Ken's address book opened to Debbie's address. Lastly, Blink comes upon her worst fear, Mimic's spent, dead body. She cries with him in her arms.
Deb arrives at home to find an intruder (Proteus in Justice's body), and just before he's able to begin torturing her, Blink pops in and pulls her away to safety. Back with Ken and the Exiles, Blink announces that now that Mimic is dead, they'll form a plan before blindly attacking Mutant X again. Luckily, Heather has two. As part of the first, they seek out Keith Remsen, who can enter other people's dreams.
Heather works on her backup plan from back at The Crystal Palace. A bored Mojo, tired of his typical programming, is delighted when his monitors light up with shows he's never even dreamed of. When they suddenly vanish, he starts to panic until Heather pitches her deal: Unlimited Programming brought to him for free from the Multiverse in exchange for something he won't miss...
The World Tour continues! What’s old is new again as the Exiles travel to the New Universe to save a teammate that could be lost forever!
- In this issue, Morph morphs into: Question-Mark-Head, a Sabertoothed Tiger, Ropes, a Straight-jacket, a Muzzle, Band-aids on his face, Heather Hudson's Hair, a Cowboy, a Gas Station Attendant, Harry Potter, and a Magnifying Glass Hand..
- Mojo is bored of his programming, which includes: "Extreme Takeover: Homeworld Edition", "Desperate Wife Swap", and "Queer Eye for the Caped Guy".
|Like this? Let us know!|