From that sample, he was able to create Experiment N2, a clone of Namor, "saving" selected people from the camps and using their blood to give life to his creation.
The camps and his laboratory were soon attacked by the Invaders Namor and the Human Torch, and Sinister intended to dispatch Experiment N2 on the field, which N2 choose to do by himself, freeing himself.
It is unknown if Captain America killed him and, if not, what was his fate.
Human/Atlantean Physiology: The N2 clone was a replica of Namor with powers close from his, including at least:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Durability
He also displayed some uncommon abilities
- Water Leeching: He was able to drain water from Namor, seemingly gaining strength from it.
- Water Blast: He was also seemingly able to use that water as a blast to shield himself from the Human Torch and to take him down.
Expert Combatant: The N2 Clone was "well-prepared" to take down the Invaders, except for Captain America.
- 1 appearance(s) of Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
- Mention(s) (or invocation(s)) of Experiment N2 (Earth-616)
- 1 image(s) of Experiment N2 (Earth-616)