Appearing in "Extermination: Part Two of Five"
- X-Men (Blue Team)
- X-Men (Gold Team)
- Shatterstar (Gaveedra Seven)
- X-Men (Red Team)
- Domino (Neena Thurman)
- Logan (Joins the Hounds under Ahab's control)
- Boom-Boom (Tabitha Smith)
- Cannonball (Sam Guthrie)
- Mimic (Calvin Rankin)
- Bloodstorm (Ororo Munroe) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Cable (Nathan Summers) (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Iceman (Bobby Drake) (Mentioned)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Professor X (Charles Xavier) (Painting)
- Manon (Unnamed)
- Maxime (Unnamed)
- Cyclops (Scott Summers) (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- Blue Team's home reality (Mentioned)
- Days of Future Past (Mentioned)
- Cyclops' Visor
- Stealth Cyber Gear (Behind the scenes)
- X-23's Suit
- Adamantium (On Logan and X-23's claws)
Synopsis for "Extermination: Part Two of Five"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Cyclops. Iceman. Angel. Beast. Marvel Girl. The original team of teen mutants brought together by Professor Charles Xavier many years ago have been shunted through time to find a world they barely recognize but were determined to help. Now, finding themselves targeted for death, the future of mutantkind lies squarely in the hands of its past. Writer Ed Brisson (OLD MAN LOGAN, CABLE) and artist Pepe Larraz (UNCANNY AVENGERS, AVENGERS: NO SURRENDER) answer the biggest question of all: can the fate of the X-Men be changed?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Extermination Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 9 Images from Extermination Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|