Appearing in 1st story
- Unnamed students and refugees
- Charles Xavier (Referenced)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Mentioned)
- Magneto (Erik Lehnsherr) (Mentioned)
- Emma Frost (Mentioned)
- Inhuman-Hunting Sentinels (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Prime Marvel Universe
- A.D. 3167 (Mentioned)
Synopsis for 1st story
• Storm once referred to JEAN GREY as the heart of the X-Men, and she was ultimately the catalyst for bringing this team of X-Men together.
• But in the aftermath of their war with the Inhumans, the X-Men’s resolve is faltering… and Jean Grey is doubting her place with them.
• The X-MEN may have survived the war…but at what cost?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 20 on the forums
- Images from Extraordinary X-Men Vol 1 20
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|