The Eye of Agamodin was a mystical artifact in M.O.R.D.OC.'s possession that can reveal the true nature of things. After being accidentally pulled back from the Dark Dimension by M.O.R.D.OC.'s cult and defeating them, Soldier Supreme took the Eye of Agamodin from M.O.R.D.OC.'s unconscious body. As he woke up and displaced himself to another dimension, M.O.R.D.OC. told Soldier Supreme about the Eye of Agamodin, and dared him to turn its gaze on himself. When Soldier Supreme did so later on, he discovered that he was an amalgamation of two existing heroes, Doctor Strange and Captain America.
- The Eye of Agamodin is based on the Eye of Agamotto.
- This artifact implies that within Warp World, Agamotto and Odin are merged into "Agamodin." However, a warp of Odin already exists, with Howard Stark, in the form of Howard Odin.
- 1 Appearances of Eye of Agamodin
- Minor Appearances of Eye of Agamodin
- Media Eye of Agamodin was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Eye of Agamodin
- Item Gallery: Eye of Agamodin