F.R.I.D.A.Y. was Tony Stark's new artificial intelligence program following the upload of J.A.R.V.I.S. into the body of the Vision. Stark used her during the final battle between the Avengers and Ultron in Sokovia.
Advanced Combat Analysis: F.R.I.D.A.Y. could analyse the fighting style of both Captain America and Winter Soldier simultaneously and evaluate a counter strategy for Tony.
- Kerry Condon provides the voice of F.R.I.D.A.Y. in the films Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain America: Civil War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame.
- While in the comics Friday's name isn't an acronym, the name of this version of the character is. When she is being uploaded into the Iron Man Armor MK XLV, her name is spelled like an acronym on a computer screen.
- 7 Appearances of F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Earth-199999)
- Minor Appearances of F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Earth-199999)
- Media F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Earth-199999)
- Quotations by or about F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: F.R.I.D.A.Y. (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|