Appearing in "Deus Ex Inhuman"
- Future Foundation
- Universal Inhumans
- House of Agon
- Light Brigade
- Oola Udonta
- Aladi Ko Eke
- Onomi Whitemane
- Inhuman Centaurians
- Inhuman Badoon
- Inhuman Kymellians
- Wraith Inhumans
- Badoon (Mentioned)
- Zundamites (Mentioned)
- Wobbs (Mentioned)
- Xantha (Mentioned)
- Cotati (Mentioned)
- Ovoids (Mentioned)
- Sm'ggani (Mentioned)
- Fonabi (Mentioned)
- Druffs (Mentioned)
- Nanda (Mentioned)
- Herms (Mentioned)
- Kobadals (Mentioned)
- Grunds (Mentioned)
- Elan (Mentioned)
- Earth Orbit
- Zundam system or Zundam (Hologram)
- Sytem or Planet of the Wobbs (Hologram)
- System or Planet Xanth (Hologram)
- Cotati system Tamal (Hologram)
- Ovoid system or Birkeel (Hologram)
- Wobbs system or Wobb-Lar (Hologram)
- Sm'ggani system or M'ggani (Hologram)
- System or Planet of the Fonabi (Hologram)
- System or Planet of the Nanda (Hologram)
- System or Planet of the Kobdaks (Hologram)
- System or Planet of the Herms (Hologram)
- Grund system or planet Grundar (Hologram)
- Elan system or planet Elanir (Hologram)
- Badoon system or Lotiara or Moord (Hologram)
Synopsis for "Deus Ex Inhuman"
Before the Future Foundation saved the future, the Kree fled back to their galaxy when faced with the Mad Celestials. Hot on their tails were the Inhumans, whose leader Black Bolt sought to prevent the Supreme Intelligence from reclaiming the Kree empire. However as the two ships were locked in battle, the future Franklin Richards suddenly teleported before them. After some peace talks, Franklin convinced Black Bolt that it was time to return home.
Back on Earth, the Human Torch has just lost an election to determine who is the leader of the Negative Zone. As Annihilus had won, Johnny and the Light Brigade prepare to return Annihilus to the Zone. However, Johnny has decided that he is going to keep the Cosmic Control Rod for safe keeping. With that, Johnny has Annihilus tossed into the Negative Zone to resume his rule. Suddenly Blackmane detects that something is coming.
Meanwhile, aboard the Future Foundation's space station, Reed is teaching the children about the various alien races that live in the known universe. Suddenly, something obscures their view of the stars. When Reed looks at what has blocked their view, he recognises it as Attilan and that the Inhumans have returned home. Upon their arrival the Light Brigade return to their people. They are brought before Black Bolt, who welcomes them home.
Back aboard the Future Foundation station, Valeria and Bentley are discussing the idea of conquest when they are suddenly interrupted by Valeria's future self. She tells Bentley to leave and after confirming the date, the older Valeria smacks her younger self over the head and tells her to delete the report she is working on. Valeria grudgingly deletes her report on conquering the Kree. At that moment on Earth, the older Franklin Richards is taking his younger self to his new school. Franklin the younger is complaining about having to leave the Future Foundation to attend a normal school, but his older self convinces him that this new school will be great for him by giving him hints about the future of his classmates and soon-to-be friends.
Elsewhere, Crystal and Ronan are spending time together when suddenly they are interrupted by the arrival of Medusa -- teleported in via Lockjaw -- who tells Crystal that Black Bolt has requested she return home.
• A closer look at the Universal Inhuman supergroup.
• See what happens when they are called home to Attilan.
• Witness the shocking events of what happened when Black Bolt caught the new Supreme Intelligence.
|Like this? Let us know!|