Façade is a Morlock approximately early-to-mid-thirties in age. He is physically very lean and thin, perhaps a secondary effect of his power that would make it easier to conceal himself in various places. Oddly, he has a somewhat "snub" nose, like a pig's snout. How, or if, this relates to his power is unknown.
He is obviously a core member of the Morlock "team," and has used his "blending" power to their advantage many times. He was the "advance guard" for the Morlocks during their raid on the Power8 plant, though this was not the first or last time he would be such. Most recently, Callisto sent him to spy on Logan when she sensed him searching for Evan (Spyke). Logan's acute sense of smell betrayed the Morlock's presence, however, indicating Façade's change in appearance is more than likely exclusively physical, rather than molecular.
He was one of the Morlocks present when Spyke woke up in the Morlock tunnels for the first time, and so was one of the first to welcome Evan into the Morlocks' fold.
- Camouflage: Can blend, chameleon-like, into his surrounding environment. How he does so, whether manipulating solely his outward physical appearance, as does Mystique, or by some other means, as alteration of molecular structure to match his environment, is unknown.
- Climb: Also has the ability to climb on surfaces perpendicular or even parallel to the ground. That is, he can cling to and climb on walls and ceilings, making him a valuable spy and lookout for the Morlocks.
- 3 Appearances of Facade (Earth-11052)
- Minor Appearances of Facade (Earth-11052)
- Media Facade (Earth-11052) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Facade (Earth-11052)
- Quotations by or about Facade (Earth-11052)
- Character Gallery: Facade (Earth-11052)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|