The Faceless Ones are a tribe of savage underwater creatures.
The Faceless Ones and their origin was described by the Logomancer to be a long story. They were creatures of fable and myth to most Atlanteans, told by the ancients to frighten children at sleep-time.
One such Faceless One led or assisted an Aqueos attack on New Atlantis, personally confronting Namor, and unleashing vampirized sea life on him. Namor managed to kill the Faceless One, and the Aqueos were repelled using solar lights.
- Discuss Faceless Ones on the forums
- Appearances of Faceless Ones
- Minor Appearances of Faceless Ones
- Media Faceless Ones was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Faceless Ones
- Images of Faceless Ones
Links and References
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Namor the Sub-Mariner #33
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Marvel Legacy: The 1960s Handbook #1; Faceless Ones' entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #2; Atlantis's entry
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Vampires: The Marvel Undead #1; Aqueos's entry
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Namor: The First Mutant #3
- ↑ Tales to Astonish #72; A Prince There Was!
- ↑ Tales to Astonish #73; By Force of Arms!
- ↑ Tales to Astonish #74; When Fails the Quest!
- ↑ Tales to Astonish #75; The End of the Quest
- ↑ Namor the Sub-Mariner #34-35
- ↑ Namor: The First Mutant #2