Fall of Python
The Hyborian barbarians attacked and ravaged Acheron who had been used to sacrifice barbarians on their altars.
Stygia in war
Finally, Old Stygia joined the conflict on Acheron's side, but too late. Furious, the Kothian overran all of Shem, sacked Kuthcemes, and pushed the Stygians back beyond the Styx. Focused on the south, Koth did not benefit from the territorial gains attempted by other Hybori tribes from the ruins of Acheron.
- The nation of Acheron fell, and its capital city Python was completely destroyed.
- Most of the people of Acheron were wiped out by the Hyborians, though some people in the hills boasted descent from Acheron.
- The ancient kingdoms of Ophir Corinthia, and Koth regained their independence.
- New nations rose on the ashes of Acheron: Argos, Aquilonia and Nemedia.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Media "Fall of Acheron" was Mentioned in
- Images showing "Fall of Acheron"
- Event Gallery: Fall of Acheron
Links and References