Appearing in "Shoto"
- Yama (Only appearance; death in flashback)
- Yama's bodyguards (Only appearance; death in flashback)
- Nyoirin Henecha (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Matsu'o Tsurayaba (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Apoth (Mentioned)
- Dazzler (Alison Blaire)
- The Hand (Named only)
- Elizabeth Braddock (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Wasps (Named only)
- Snakes (Named only)
- Mice (Named only)
- Butterflies (Illusion)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Europe (Only in flashback)
- Egypt, Africa (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Cairo (Mentioned) (Only in flashback)
- Pacific Ocean
- South America
- Asia (Only in flashback)
- Cable's Safehouse (First appearance)
- Hell (Mentioned)
- X-23's Suit
- Techno-Organic Virus (Behind the scenes)
- Overclock (Mentioned)
- Flowers of Krakoa
- Adamantium (On X-23's claws)
Synopsis for "Shoto"
- Synopsis not yet written.
THE DAWN DOES NOT BREAK FOR ALL!
Psylocke finds herself in this new world of Mutantkind unsure of her place in it… but when a face from her past returns only to be killed, she seeks help from others who feel similar to get vengeance. Cable and X-23 join Kwannon for a personal mission that could jeopardize all Mutantkind!
|Like this? Let us know!|