The original Fantasti-Car was the Fantastic Four's first vehicle after they went public as a team of super-powered adventurers. It was affectionately referred to as the Flying Bathtub.
It was used for both missions and everyday life as they used it to return from the Miracle Man's magic show in civilian clothes and then later when they donned their costumes to stop him. It was eventually replaced by the Fantasti-Car MK II.
- Can carry about 1200 pounds at up to 60 mph for 200 miles.
- Breaks into four compartments capable of 30 mph speeds for up to 100 miles.
The Fantastic Four uses this vehicle for transportation.
In Earth-807128, the Hulk Gang drove around in an old Fantasti-Car on their missions to collect rent in their territories. They'd modified it a bit with green spray paint on the front, featuring sayings like "Dead and 4-Gotten", and "Banners Un-4 Given".
- The Fantasti-Car was generally used for inner-city transportation and kept around almost solely for sentimental purposes.
- More commonly known as the Flying Bathtub.
- Other prototypes of the "Flying Bathtub" exist such as the Fantasti-Car depicted in Marvel Team-Up #1.
- 164 appearance(s) of Fantasti-Car MK I
- 13 minor appearance(s) of Fantasti-Car MK I
- 3 mention(s) of Fantasti-Car MK I
- 42 image(s) of Fantasti-Car MK I