- The Sandman is still more powerful than any of you creeps!
- -- Sandman
Appearing in "Cat's-Paw!"
- Galactus (Mentioned)
- Rattle Snake
- Captain Marvel
- Peter Parker
- United States Army
- Numerous Unnamed New Yorkers
Races and Species:
- North America
- Fantastic Four Uniforms
- Spider-Man's Suit
- Ms. Marvel's Suit
- Captain Marvel's Suit
- Iron Man Armor MK V
- Captain America's Shield
- Captain America's Uniform
- Falcon's Wings
- Quantum Bands (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Cat's-Paw!"
The action opens immediately with the Fantastic Four taking down the Sandman, who appears to be robbing a bank in New York. Afterwards, they return to the Baxter Building where they run into their old family friend Agatha Harkness. Harkness asks them if they would like to accompany her back to New Salem for a festival. The team decides to do so, take young Franklin and make this into a vacation. This brings them into a major conflict with Salem's Seven who are trying to return Nicholas Scratch to the earthly realm. Salem's Seven defeat the FF and leave Agatha Harkness and all the residents of New Salem in a coma like trance. They spare Franklin Richards as he is just a apparently harmless child. They transport the unconscious Fantastic Four back to New York City.
Franklin's mutant powers bring Agatha and the town out of their trance. Agatha and Franklin journey back to the Baxter Builing where Salem's Seven have arranged the inert bodies of the Fantastic Four as a nexus to return Nicholas Scratch to the realm. The Avengers and other heroes of New York note this huge surge of pulsating energy. When they come to investigate, they are rebuffed by an invisible mystic barrier. Agatha, with her magical powers, and Franklin are able to go through the mystic barrier. They encounter a mind-controlled Fantastic Four who have been ordered by Salem's Seven to kill the two intruders. However, the team is released from the mind-control and they return to confront Salem's Seven. Agatha is able to take away Salem's Seven's power and keep her son, Nicholas Scratch, imprisoned in this dark realm.
Appearing in "Gallery of the FF's Most Fabulous Foes"
- Invincible Man
- Gregory Gideon
- Dragon Man
- Frightful Four
- Silver Surfer
Synopsis for "Gallery of the FF's Most Fabulous Foes"
Appearing in "Spider-Man Meets June Jitsui!"
- a park
Synopsis for "Spider-Man Meets June Jitsui!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Thing makes references to some of the Fantastic Four's more recent adventures:
- He references how they obtained the aid of Galactus to battle the Sphinx, an epic that spanned from Fantastic Four #209-213.
- He also mentions how they battled Blastaar, which occurred in Fantastic Four #215-Fantastic Four #216.
- Their last venture into New Salem is also referenced, that occurred in Fantastic Four #185-186.
- Franklin's powers make an appearance here again after they resurfaced in Fantastic Four #217. Prior to that, they had been dormant since Fantastic Four #150.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 14 on the forums
- 2 Images from Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 14
- 1 Reprints of Fantastic Four Annual Vol 1 14
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|