Appearing in "Bedlam in the Baxter Building"
Synopsis for "Bedlam in the Baxter Building"
- Reprinted (in edited form) from Fantastic Four # 101. Page 4, Panels 2-5, Page 6, Panels 1-2, Page 7, Panels 4-5, Page 10, Panels 4-5, Page 11, Panels 3-5 are omitted from the orginal story. There are also subtle lettering changes. For example, the orginal story makes a page a reference to Cassius Clay. This issue makes reference to Ali to indicate the legendary boxiing champion who had changed his name since Fantastic Four #101.
- The cover reflects the current storyline in Fantastic Four and does not pertain to the reprinted issue. Thundra, Impossible Man, Tigra, or the metallic robot do not appear in this issue.
- This issue does not contain a letters page. However, it does publish a Statement of Ownership, Management, and Circulation.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 180 on the forums
- 1 Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 180
|Like this? Let us know!|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.