Appearing in "The Mark of -- the Madman!"
- Zorr (First appearance)
Races and Species:
Synopsis for "The Mark of -- the Madman!"
Although offered a membership with the Fantastic Four, Crystal must return to her fellow Inhumans and ask for permission to act as a member of the group. Transported to the Hidden Land by Lockjaw, an army of Alpha Primitives appear in their place, attacking Reed, Johnny and Ben.
While in the Hidden Land, Crystal is taken prisoner by Maximus who has taken over the Hidden Land and made the royal family his prisoners. When Reed, Johnny and Ben fight off the Alphas and fly to the Hidden Land themselves, they are attacked by Maximus' robot creation Zorr and are easily defeated.
With nobody to oppose him, Maximus reveals his plan to use a giant hypno-gun to make the entire population of Earth his loyal slaves.
- The Invisible Girl is absent in this issue as she is on maternity leave after giving birth to her son in Fantastic Four Annual #6.
- Attilan was rebuilt in Incredible Hulk Special #1 after it was decimated by Black Bolt's voice to shatter the Negative Zone Barrier from around it in Fantastic Four #59, this barrier was placed by his brother Maximus in Fantastic Four #48.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 82 on the forums
- 5 Image(s) from Fantastic Four Vol 1 82
- 5 Reprints of Fantastic Four Vol 1 82
|Like this? Let us know!|