Appearing in "Shall Man Survive?"
Races and Species:
- Inhuman Rocket
Synopsis for "Shall Man Survive?"
Made prisoners of Maximus, Reed, Ben and Johnny are put in a cell that they cannot break out of. Meanwhile, Maximus selects a loyal guard of Inhumans to serve him. While the Royal Family continues to try to break out of their own prison. Black Bolt risks using his powerful voice to break loose and the family fights through Maximus' loyal Alpha Primitives to free Reed, Ben and Johnny.
Although they fail to stop Maximus from activating his hypno-gun, the FF and the Inhuman Royal Family defeat Zorr, Maximus, and the Inhumans loyal to him. They manage to destroy the hypno-gun however they are unable to stop Maximus and his followers from escaping in a rocket, vowing to get revenge at a later date.
- The period of time is briefly visited by the spirit of Johnny Storm's future self in Domination Factor Fantastic Four #2.3 who was on a quest to retrieve a slice of a Golden Apples of Idunn. As a result of the events in Domination Factor Fantastic Four #1.1-4.7 and Domination Factor: Avengers #1.2-4.8 a divergent reality of Earth-8921 is created.
- Sue Richards is not an active member of the team as she is on maternity leave to raise he newborn son who was born in Fantastic Four Annual #6.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 83 on the forums
- 4 Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 83
- 2 Reprints of Fantastic Four Vol 1 83
|Like this? Let us know!|