Appearing in "The Victims"
Synopsis for "The Victims"
With the Fantastic Four brainwashed into thinking they no longer have their powers, they have to use their wits to battle the Doombots which have come to destroy the Latverian village. However, during the battle, Reed and the others realize the truth and overcome their brainwashing, using their powers to destroy the Doombots.
Amassing an army of rebels to storm the castle, Reed leads them on a charge, little knowing that Dr. Doom intends to detonate the entire village. However, as Doom presses the button, an invisible force field appears around the town, protecting it from the explosion. To the FF's surprise, Sue appears. Having been sent by Nick Fury, Sue rejoins the team, and they prepare to storm the castle.
- The Invisible Girl officially returns to action in this story, she has been on a leave of absence since she discovered she was pregnant in Fantastic Four Annual #5, she subsequently gave birth to her son in Fantastic Four Annual #6 and remained on maternity leave from the team until this point.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 86 on the forums
- 3 Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 86
- 1 Reprints of Fantastic Four Vol 1 86
|Like this? Let us know!|