- I'm afraid of nothing that lives!
- -- Torgo
Appearing in "Ben Grimm, Killer!"
- Fantastic Four
- Magno-Man (Only appearance)
- Rhinogon (Only appearance)
- Primitoid (Only appearance)
- Cat-Man (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Kral System
- Solar System
Synopsis for "Ben Grimm, Killer!"While Reed is trying to find which planet Ben was taken to, Ben himself is forced by Boss Barker to fight various beings from other planets by his trainer Napoleon before going to partake in the big fight against Torgo. After an attempted assassination attempt by Lippy Louie on Boss Barker's life, Barker has his slaves shipped to the arenas where they are forced to combat each other. Ben tries to resist, but all of his attempts are quelled, and Torgo insists that Ben just accept his fate. All hope seems lost when Torgo tells him about the Sonic Disrupters, which can knock any of their home planets out of orbit. If Ben fights his masters, Earth will be destroyed as a consequence. The Great Games begin, and Ben awaits his turn in the arena with Torgo.
On Earth, Reed locates the planet which Ben was taken to, and, with the Skrull saucer in their possession, Reed, Johnny, and Crystal fly into space to go and rescue their friend.
The enslaved Thing must kill — if earth is to survive!
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 92 on the forums
- 5 Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 92
- 1 Reprints of Fantastic Four Vol 1 92
|Like this? Let us know!|