Appearing in "The Mad Thinker and his Androids of Death!"
- Fantastic Four
- Mad Thinker
- Fantastic Four Androids
- Mr. Fantastic (Android)
- Invisible Girl (Android)
- Human Torch (Android)
- Thing (Android)
Synopsis for "The Mad Thinker and his Androids of Death!"
Once again trying to gain control of the Baxter Building, the Mad Thinker has created android duplicates of the Fantastic Four who are sent out to attack and capture the other members of the group. While Ben is knocked out at the Baxter Building itself, Johnny and Sue are subdued and replaced by their android counterparts in public.
When Reed is attacked by the android version of himself, he manages to defeat it and pose as it, enabling Reed to get back into the Baxter building and free Ben. The two heroes then bust up the Thinker's androids and capture the Thinker himself. After turning the Thinker over to the police, Reed and Ben locate the sedated Sue and Johnny at the Thinker's hideout and revive them.
The Mad Thinker is back—more powerful than ever, and aided by his Androids of Death! 'Nuff said!
- The Androids used here are stored in the basement of the Baxter Building and are seen again in Marvel Comics Presents #65.
- Cover art: modifications (in background and foreground art) by Severin.
- This issue contains a letters page, Fantastic Four Fan Page. Letters are published from Bill Detty, Achille DiBacco, Dale Shuman & Kendall, Michael P. Higgins, Robert Ito, James Knight, and Richard Colson.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fantastic Four Vol 1 96 on the forums
- 4 Images from Fantastic Four Vol 1 96
- 1 Reprints of Fantastic Four Vol 1 96
|Like this? Let us know!|