Dr. Farley Stillwell was a scientist who tested radioactivity and neogenics. At a demonstration, which was attended by Peter Parker, Stillwell irradiated the spider that led to the creation of Spider-Man.
Stillwell was later hired by J. Jonah Jameson to transform Mac Gargan into a supervillain capable of eliminating Spider-Man. Stillwell chose to experiment with Gargan's DNA and that of a scorpion's, since the scorpion was a natural predator of the spider. This created the Scorpion, who eventually went on a rampage after realizing he had become a monster.
The knowledge that he helped in the creation of the Scorpion drove Stillwell mad, resulting in him being placed in a mental hospital. He was later kidnapped by Scorpion, hoping Stillwell could cure him of his condition. However, Stillwell was unable to reverse Gargan's transformation. Stillwell then decided to destroy his neogenic research to prevent the risk of the creation of any more beings like Scorpion. He then leaves to parts unknown so he won't be forced to be involved in neogenics again.
Scientific knowledge of radiation and neogenics.
Norman human male.
- The character was voiced by Michael Rye in Spider-Man: The Animated Series.
- 4 Appearances of Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Minor Appearances of Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Media Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Quotations by or about Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
- Character Gallery: Farley Stillwell (Earth-92131)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|