Appearing in "Chosenest"
- New Mexico
Synopsis for "Chosenest"
FEAR ITSELF TIE-IN
As the Marvel Universe is wracked with FEAR ITSELF, only Deadpool sees it for what it truly is...a way to make money. Has Deadpool really been chosen as one of the worthy, granted one of The Serpent’s Hammers? Or did he just take any old hammer and go to town with some rhinestones? Either way, when Deadpool hits the street with his shiny new mallet it’s—STOP! Hammer time. Don’t miss Deadpool playing whack-a-mole with the comic event of the season!
Takes place after Fear Itself #2
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Fear Itself: Deadpool Vol 1 1 on the forums
- 6 Images from Fear Itself: Deadpool Vol 1 1
- 1 Reprints of Fear Itself: Deadpool Vol 1 1
- Reviews about Fear Itself: Deadpool Vol 1 1
|Like this? Let us know!|
Weekly Video Review
This review is of Fear Itself: Deadpool #1, and I gave it a 3/5.
— Nathan (Peteparker) (Earth-1218) (talk • contribs • email) 05:59, June 11, 2011 (UTC)