Journey to 2099 A.D.
Black Cat fell through a rift in the space-time continuum and landed in 2099 A.D.. She was trapped in Alchemax's robot manufacturing factory, but teamed-up with the Spider-Man of 2099 to escape and return home.
Black Cat did not take the fact that she was aging well. She was becoming obsessed with finding a way to keep her current youth and agility. After signing up for an Alchemax research program designed to reverse the aging process, Felica effectively signed away her life, as Alchemax took complete advatage over what they thought was their own permanent resource.
Although Felicia eventually escaped, Alchemax had what it needed from Felica though, a sample of her DNA. They mixed it with samples from the heroine Tigra, DNA from actual cats, and even samples from the Vanisher, in the process creating what they called the "new and improved" Black Cats.
- 1 Appearances of Felicia Hardy (Earth-TRN199)
- Minor Appearances of Felicia Hardy (Earth-TRN199)
- Media Felicia Hardy (Earth-TRN199) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Felicia Hardy (Earth-TRN199)
- Quotations by or about Felicia Hardy (Earth-TRN199)
- Character Gallery: Felicia Hardy (Earth-TRN199)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|