The Femizons were mainly enemies of Captain America, and their goal was to conquer Earth and create a utopia where women ruled over men. Led by Superia, the group was composed of several established female criminals and super villainesses.
- Superia - (Dr. Deidre Wentworth), leader of the Femizons.
- Blackbird - (Heather O'Gara), otherwise known as Jackdaw, a Hulk villainess that had mechanical wings and an array of weaponry.
- Iron Maiden - (Melina Vostokoff), a skilled assassin and Black Widow villainess that wears a metal suit protecting her from physical harm.
- Moonstone - (Dr. Karla Sofen), villainess with abilities of flight, intangibility, emitting light, and projection of energy blasts.
- Nightshade - (Dr. Tilda Johnson), Captain America villainess and second-in-command of the Femizons; mad scientist, has the ability to secrete pheromones.
- Snapdragon - (Sheoke Sanada), martial artist and long-time enemy of Diamondback.
- MODAM: a MODOK-like super-genius created by A.I.M., has various psionic abilities.
- member of the Serpent Society and Six Pack, a massive woman with the ability to elongate her limbs, also has super strength to constrict her enemies, the ability to breathe underwater, and super regenerative abilities.
- member of the Marauders, a super-strong woman who creates shockwaves.
- former member of the Serpent Society, now a member of BAD Girls, Inc., a snake-charmer that shoots blasts that cause paralysis.
- former Grappler, a muscular woman that uses an axe as her weapon of choice.
- Black Lotus
- an Asian assassin and enemy of Black Widow.
- Black Mamba
- former member of the Serpent Society, now a member of BAD Girls, Inc., has the ability to pluck the image of her victim's loved one and use Darkforce to embody that person, eventually suffocating them.
- ferocious member of the Femme Fatales; has enhanced strength, speed, agility, and senses.
- Hawkeye enemy, expert juggler that uses explosives.
- a metamorph that can grow wings and claws.
- Dansen Macabre
- a hypnotist that kills her victims by dancing.
- Diamondback (Rachel Leighton)
- former member of the Serpent Society, now a member of BAD Girls, Inc., throws diamonds laced with a variety of chemicals (acid, poison), ex-girlfriend of Captain America.
- villainess with flight and hypnotic abilities, former member of the Masters of Evil.
- furred, clawed woman with super senses.
- super-strong mutant with steel-hard skin, member of the Alliance of Evil, Acolytes, and X-Men.
- member of the Grapplers and a professional wrestler with super strength.
- Captain America villain that has no super powers; relies on her feminine charm.
- Gypsy Moth
- former Thunderbolt with the ability to fly and manipulate various organic objects. (More recently known as Skein).
- Ice Princess
- villainess with the ability to control ice.
- African javelin thrower, former member of BAD Girls, Inc.
- Fantastic Four character, projects electromagnetic energy.
- Fantastic Four villainess that uses radiation wavelengths to become irresistible to men.
- Femme Fatale and Spider-Man villainess, a super-strong woman.
- Femme Fatale with telekinetic abilities.
- a villainess that uses mist as her weapon.
- Pink Pearl
- Alpha Flight villainess, an obese woman with above-average strength.
- member of the Grapplers that creates tremors with her boots.
- Princess Python
- former member of the Serpent Society and Circus of Crime, a villainess that uses a pet boa constrictor as her weapon.
- former member of the Masters of Evil, a woman with super strength and the ability to turn her body into sand.
- Screaming Mimi
- member of the Thunderbolts, creates physical sound constructs. (More recently known also as Songbird.)
- Steel Wind
- Ghost Rider villainess, a cyborg with enhanced strength and durability.
- villainess with super strength and durability, wife of the Absorbing Man.
- member of the U-Foes, can transform into any gaseous matter.
- member of the Savage Land Mutates and Marauders, a mutate with the ability to cause nausea or disorientation.
- Water Witch
- servant of the Mole Man, a woman that can control water.
- Femme Fatale, villainess with whips extending from her gloves.
- Savage Land Mutate with the ability to project beams of light, often blinding her enemies.
- Black Widow villainess that uses cowboy-themed weapons.
- an initial Avengers enemy and later member of both the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, who could shrink her body and also project bioelectric blasts.
Science weapons, super powers
- 43 members of Femizons (Earth-616)
- 4 appearance(s) of Femizons (Earth-616)
- 1 mention(s) of Femizons (Earth-616)
- 2 image(s) of Femizons (Earth-616)