The original Firebrand suit contained a light mesh armor, jets, and wrist heat blasters. The blasters were able to melt to "invincible" Iron Man Mark IV model . The uniform itself was less durable that Iron Man's. The Golden Avenger was able to tear the Firebrand Battlesuit in battle.
The Firebrand Battlesuit made Gary Gilbert a formidable opponent, allowing him to defeat Iron Man and win the Black Lama's competition among the World's greatest Super-villains. .
The armor grants enhanced strength and protection. It is especially resistant to fire.
Heat beams are projected from the wrist mounts. It uses thermal jets for flight.
- 7 Appearances of Firebrand Battlesuit
- Minor Appearances of Firebrand Battlesuit
- Media Firebrand Battlesuit was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Firebrand Battlesuit
- Item Gallery: Firebrand Battlesuit