The Firepower Armor is a human piloted battle suit equipped with various weapons. The suit contains a particle cannon on it’s wrist as well as heat beams, lasers, mini-grenades and surface-to-air missiles. The suit’s main weapon is the high energy, low radiation missile known as the Terminax. The suit is also air conditioned to prevent discomfort for the operator. The first pilot Jack Taggert described that suits an "two-ton tuxedo" as compared to Iron Man's Armor the suit is large and the pilot has to be lifted into it with a crane.
At the Stark International Guardsmen Expo, Firepower is introduced as the third Guardsmen who's armor was made from the designs of the Hulkbuster Armor After Iron Man hacks into the television revealing Force and Shockwave's identities, the armored criminals end up attacking him. Iron Man manages to take down Firepower by tearing out the armor's motor cables, deactivating it.
Firepower Armor: Firepower wears a battlesuit based off of Iron Man's Hulkbuster Armor, only with a dark brown/dark red color scheme. It provides him with the following abilities:
- Superhuman Strength: The armor's strength is far greater than Iron Man's.
- Immense Durability: It gives the wearer immense durability.
- Flight: The armor was never seen flying, but it is a strong possibility that it can.
- Force Field: Firepower's armor can generate a force field that can block even Iron Man's unibeam or War Machine's rocket barrages.
- Weapons: It is equipped with powerful weapons like:
- Shoulder Cannons: The armor has retractable cannons that shoot laser beams and gatling guns.
- Missile Launchers: It has missile launchers in the waist.
- Terminax Missile: The armor has a Terminax missile mounted on its back. Stane says it has enough power to destroy a city block.
- 8 Appearances of Firepower Armor
- 3 Minor Appearances of Firepower Armor
- Media Firepower Armor was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Firepower Armor
- Item Gallery: Firepower Armor