The Fisk Industries tower is a front for the Kingpin (Wilson Fisk)'s public ventures as well as a base of operations for his criminal activities. It is located at 439 West 38th Street (on the corner of West 38th Street and Fifth Avenue), just north of the Empire State Building and a few blocks south east of the Bank of America tower. Despite being a base for illegal activities and being damaged or destroyed numerous times in superhuman battles, Fisk Towers put up a convincing front for Wilson Fisk to appear as any other legitimate business within Manhattan's Financial District while secretly using it for his crimes as the Kingpin. Most recently, Fisk Towers was damaged after a large battle involving Spider-Man, The Black Cat, and the current Hobgoblin (Phil Urich). During this battle, as the building crumbled under the Hobgoblin's sonic scream, Montana, the Kingpin's right-hand man, fell to his death.
Fisk Towers was the headquarters of Fisk Industries as well as the CEO's criminal enterprise. The towers were raided by the NYPD and Spider-Man (Peter Parker), resulting in the arrest of Wilson Fisk. Later, the buildings would fall under disrepair as the banks took over. Meanwhile, The Underground used the towers as their new base, until Spider-Man (Miles Morales) infiltrated the group.
- The Kingpin's fortress resembled the Chrysler Building, and was called "Crime Central", but it blended into New York City as one of Manhattan's very tall buildings.
- Fisk Towers was featured in the 2003 movie Daredevil (film). It is the property and base of operations for the corporation called "Fisk Corp" under the leadership of the Kingpin.
- The 62nd floor has a gymnasium where the Kingpin trains to become physically even more dangerous.
- 209 appearance(s) of Fisk Towers
- 1 minor appearance(s) of Fisk Towers
- 3 mention(s) of Fisk Towers
- 4 image(s) of Fisk Towers