After witnessing their parents sacrificing a young women, the Runaways visited their parents' houses trying to find evidence against them. In the Steins secret laboratory, Chase Stein found the Fistigons and the X-Ray Specs. With practice, Chase began to slowly learn how to more effectively use the Fistigons.
After accessing the Marine Vivarium, Chase was attacked by security golems. Too weak to continue on to face The Pride, Chase offered the Fistigons and X-Ray Specs to Alex Wilder, who later betrayed them all. The gauntlets were destroyed when the Gibborim killed Alex.
While stranded in 1907, Chase stole Yorkes' timemachine planning to retrieve Gertrude Yorkes. Unable to take Gert from her seemingly happy life, Chase instead secretly visited his parents' workshop and stole another set of Fistigons and X-Ray Specs.
The Fistigons were brought with Chase when he, Nico Minoru, and fourteen other super-powered adolescents were abducted and brought to Murderworld by Arcade. The Fistigons were briefly integrated into the Darkhhawk Armor when Chase became "Chasehawk" with the Raptor Amulet.
While working for the Masters of Evil, Chase was given a new pair of Fistigons. Since leaving the Master of Evil, it appears that Chase has returned to using the version 2 model of his Fistigons.
An engineer working for Mister Negative stole the design and built one for his Inner Demons. Unfortunately for the engineer, he was also an informant and a list of informants had leaked out. Mister Negative read it and executed the informant.
The Fistigons are equipped with several offensive weapons including:
- Pyrokinesis: The Fisitgons can shoot out flames and construct the flames into various shapes or patterns. The Fistigons do not appear to require fuel or power sources.
- Electrokinesis: The Fistigons can release some type of electrical blasts.
- Projectile Launchers: The Fistigons can launch missiles.
- Flight: When paired with the Footstigons, the Fistigons appear to be capable of flight.
- Concussive Blasts: The Fistigons can emit concussive energy blasts.
Runaways Became Young Avengers (Earth-2912)
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999)
The Fistigons were created by Chase Stein. His father is very impressed with their design and function. The Fistigons appear to emit concussive energy blasts. Currently, other possible functions are unknown.
- The drugdealing villain Pusher Man possessed a pair of gauntlets very similar to the Fistigons.
- The word "Fistagon" was originally coined by the band Rage Against the Machine for their song "Bulls on Parade" to describe the iron-fisted Pentagon.
- 83 Appearances of Fistigons
- 7 Minor Appearances of Fistigons
- 7 Media Fistigons was Mentioned in
- 82 Images featuring Fistigons
- Item Gallery: Fistigons
Links and References
- What If? House of M #1
- Runaways #4
- Runaways #7
- Runaways #2
- Runaways #14
- Runaways #15
- Runaways #16-17
- Runaways #17
- Runaways Vol 2 #28
- Runaways Vol 2 #30
- Runaways Vol 3 #5
- Runaways Vol 3 #8
- Avengers Arena #1
- Avengers Arena #4
- Avengers Undercover #6
- Avengers Undercover #10
- Runaways Vol 5 #5
- Secret Avengers #12.1
- Runaways #5
- Runaways #8
- Runaways #13
- Marvel's Runaways Season 1 5
- What If? Secret Wars #1
- Marvel's Runaways Season 1 4
- Marvel's Runaways Season 1 7
- Runaways Vol 2 #11