The Fomalhuati recently conquered the Banari, turning them into a servitor race. A mutant Fomalhuati (Xlymm) allied with Skeletron and took his personal Banari to Earth, in an attempt to flood the planet via his Earth-Mover monoliths therefore creating a new homeworld for the Fomalhuati.
Powers and Abilities
The Fomalhauti communicate telepathically and manipulate objects by forming tentacles. Though they resemble giant amoeba, they are multi-celled organisms with highly developed brains and optic nerves. They move with ease in Earth's gravity.
Water covers 86% of the surface, high humidity and temperature
350% Earth standard
68% hydrogen, 31% oxygen
Type of Government
Level of Technology
Advanced; the Fomalhauti have developed intermediate-level capability for interstellar travel, techno-organic technology, mind-control Skullhuggers, Earth-Movers (two can shift a world's axis),
Highly benevolent, even to vastly different alien cultures.
- While normal Fomalhauti are small and whitish in color, each member of the now extinct mutant race was pinkish and reached nearly six times the normal Fomalhauti size and mass.
- By their look (tentacled giant amoebas) and their name, seemingly a reference to Fomalhaut, a star involved in the Cthulhu Mythos, the Fomalhauti are possibly a reference to the Mythos.
- 9 appearance(s) of Fomalhauti
- 2 minor appearance(s) of Fomalhauti
- 2 mention(s) of Fomalhauti
- 1 image(s) of Fomalhauti
- 4 representative(s) of Fomalhauti