The Fomalhuati recently conquered the Banari, turning them into a servitor race. A mutant Fomalhuati (Xlymm) allied with Skeletron and took his personal Banari to Earth, in an attempt to flood the planet via his Earth-Mover monoliths therefore creating a new homeworld for the Fomalhuati.
Powers and Abilities
The Fomalhauti communicate telepathically and manipulate objects by forming tentacles. Though they resemble giant amoeba, they are multi-celled organisms with highly developed brains and optic nerves. They move with ease in Earth's gravity.
Habitat: Water covers 86% of the surface, high humidity and temperature
Gravity: 350% Earth standard
Atmosphere: 68% hydrogen, 31% oxygen
Population: 7.8 billion
Type of Government: Democracy
Level of Technology: Advanced; the Fomalhauti have developed intermediate-level capability for interstellar travel, techno-organic technology, mind-control Skullhuggers, Earth-Movers (two can shift a world's axis),
Cultural Traits: Highly benevolent, even to vastly different alien cultures.
- While normal Fomalhauti are small and whitish in color, each member of the now extinct mutant race was pinkish and reached nearly six times the normal Fomalhauti size and mass.
- By their look (tentacled giant amoebas) and their name, seemingly a reference to Fomalhaut, a star involved in the Cthulhu Mythos, the Fomalhauti are possibly a reference to the Mythos.
- Appearances of Fomalhauti
- Minor Appearances of Fomalhauti
- Media Fomalhauti was Mentioned in
- Race Gallery: Fomalhauti
- Images of Fomalhauti