In accordance with the naming conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to:
The Forbidden City in Beijing was a private palace for the emperor and his harem. When the Glorious Revolution deposed the monarchy, they decided that the Forbidden City should be public, so that the commoners might be allowed to experience its glory. When the Chinese government invited Anthony Stark, he and his bodyguard Iron Man observed that the Forbidden City was still forbidden to all but high-level commanders - but the Chinese insisted that these commanders were still commoners.
- 6 Appearances of Forbidden City
- Minor Appearances of Forbidden City
- 2 Media Forbidden City was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Forbidden City
- Location Gallery: Forbidden City