Force Armor is an armor pilot and wanted criminal user hired by Obadiah Stane. Clayton Wilson a former Maggia criminal who was hired by Obadiah Stane to pilot an armor that was designed solely from Iron Man's armor specs. He, along with his partner Shockwave, cause disasters around the city of New York in order to get good press with the public community and to discredit Iron Man. At the Guardsmen Expo, Iron Man reveals their identities to public ears, leaving him, Shockwave, and the new Guardsman, Firepower, no choice but to attack in order to attempt an escape. However, with War Machine's aid, Iron Man stops Firepower, after which Force and Shockwave hurriedly surrender themselves to the authorities.
Force Armor: Force uses an armored suit that is a shoddy copy of Iron Man's. The suit's design resembles the Space Armor, only with a blue/white color scheme. It provides him with the following abilities:
- Superhuman Strength: The armor enhances his strength.
- Flight: It has jets in the boots and on the back that allow flight.
- Hand Constructs: The gauntlets can construct giant, solid hands out of energy.
- Repulsors: The gauntlets can shoot repulsor blasts.
- Force Field: The armor can form a force field around it.
- 1 Appearances of Force Armor (Earth-904913)
- Minor Appearances of Force Armor (Earth-904913)
- Media Force Armor (Earth-904913) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Force Armor (Earth-904913)
- Item Gallery: Force Armor (Earth-904913)