Forest Hills is a neighborhood in central Queens, New York. It is bordered to the north by Rego Park, to the east by Flushing Meadows Park and Kew Gardens, to the west by Middle Village and to the south by Forest Park.
The neighborhood is home to a mix of lower-middle to upper-class residents, the latter of whom often live in the neighborhood's prestigious Forest Hills Gardens area. Forest Hills has historically had a very large Jewish population, and more than 10 Synagogues are located in the area. It is also home to many airline pilots because of its proximity to both JFK International and LaGuardia airports.
Points of Interest
- Aunt May's House
- Midtown High School
- Forest Hills Bank
- Forest Hills Gardens
- Forest Hills Hospital
- Queens Boulevard
- Peter Parker grew up in Forest Hills.
- 774 appearance(s) of Forest Hills
- 63 minor appearance(s) of Forest Hills
- 11 mentions of Forest Hills
- 3 image(s) of Forest Hills
- 10 article(s) related to Forest Hills