The history of this incarnation of Forge most likely mirrors that of his Earth-616 counterpart, up until Tony Stark sold his Iron Man-technology, which started a new arms race that rendered non-tech heroes and villains obsolete. The new technology was also used to build stronger Sentinels for hunting down Mutants.
In the years that followed, many X-Men were killed by the new Sentinels. United by Cyclops, the last remaining X-Men, including Forge, went into hiding. When Magneto attacked the United Nations and threatened to kill mankind for what they had done, Forge and the other X-Men confronted him and the Acolytes. The battle didn't last long however and all X-Men were killed. Forge died when Magneto pulled the X-Men together and dropped several planes onto them.
Seemingly those of Forge (Earth-616)#Powers
- 1 Appearances of Forge (Earth-64894)
- Minor Appearances of Forge (Earth-64894)
- Media Forge (Earth-64894) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Forge (Earth-64894)
- Quotations by or about Forge (Earth-64894)
- Character Gallery: Forge (Earth-64894)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|