The fountain of youth was a strange body of water contained in a well which can wash away the ravages of time, hidden many leagues below the Earth surface.
Some time after, the water in this enchanted well was occupied by the Mole Man, who had his Moloids guard it from his arch enemy, the accursed Tyrannus, who needed it to remain young. Tyrannus, holding Betty Ross, Rick Jones and Maj. Glenn Talbot hostages, forced the Hulk to claim the youth fountain, while the Mole Man defended the location with his Octo-Sapien. Hulk eventually managed to defeat the robot by both plunging into the well and making its circuits explode.
- This Fountain of Youth located in Subterranea is different from the Fountain of Eternal Youth in the village of La Hacienda located in Man-Thing's Swamp in Florida.
- 12 appearance(s) of Fountain of Youth
- 1 appearance(s) in handbook(s) of Fountain of Youth
- 4 mention(s) of Fountain of Youth
- 1 image(s) of Fountain of Youth