Evan Sabahnur ascended as Apocalypse and became the greatest threat the Earth had ever faced, which forced Wolverine to create an X-Force comprised of various heroes. Together they managed to defeat Evan and saved the world. In order to prevent someone like Evan from threatening the Earth again, X-Force were elected as the new rulers of Earth. X-Force first killed every villain and criminal and then began killing people preemptively as soon as they made up their minds to commit a crime. Frank became a Commander of X-Force.
When the past X-Force came to the future, Frank was ordered to find them and bring them in so that they could be sent back to the future. Despite being expressly told not to tell the past X-Force anything, Frank still warned them to kill Daken, Evan Sabahnur and Archangel's unborn child in order to spare the world future misery.
- 2 Appearances of Frank Castle (Earth-12928)
- Minor Appearances of Frank Castle (Earth-12928)
- Media Frank Castle (Earth-12928) was Mentioned in
- 3 Images featuring Frank Castle (Earth-12928)
- Quotations by or about Frank Castle (Earth-12928)
- Character Gallery: Frank Castle (Earth-12928)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|