Appearing in "A Cold and Lasting Tomb"
- Vincent Frankenstein (Only in flashback)
- Victor Frankenstein (Mentioned)
- Betty the maid (Only in flashback)
- Lenore Frankenstein (Only in flashback)
- Basil Frankenstein (Only in flashback)
- Neil Armstrong
- Adolf Hitler
- Derek McDowall, M.D.
- Dr. Owen Wallach
- University professor
Races and Species:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Apollo 11
- Oil tanker
Synopsis for "A Cold and Lasting Tomb"
The Frankenstein Monster lumbers away from Castle Frankenstein and wanders through the forest. He encounters a pack of hungry wolves that attack him, pushing him over the side of an icy cliff. The monster falls unconscious and enters into a state of hibernation.
After nearly a century of slumber, the monster revives.
Appearing in "Witch Hunt"
- Witch Hunters
Races and Species:
- Stage Coach
Synopsis for "Witch Hunt"In Salem a woman is accused of being a witch. Her lover pleads her case and the jury finds her not guilty. While traveling to a minister to be wed, she is thrown from the carriage and injured. The man examines her and says she isn't seriously hurt but must be treated by a doctor within the hour to prevent it getting worse. She exclaims we can't get to a doctor in an hour. He says it is not impossible for someone who can ride a tree branch or broomstick. "You still don't believe I'm not a witch, despite what you said in the courtroom!" she cries, and he replies "Nonsense! I know YOU'RE not the witch." as he hops on the tree branch and speeds away.
- Colletta is credited as Vinnie Colletta.
- "A Cold and Lasting Tomb" is reprinted in the Essential Monster of Frankenstein trade paperback.
- This is the final Frankenstein story to take place in the 19th century. The Frankenstein Monster chronologically appears next in Avengers (Volume 1) #131 prior to his revival at the end of this story.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Frankenstein Vol 1 12 on the forums
- 1 Images from Frankenstein Vol 1 12
- Bloodstone #1-4
- Book of the Dead #1-4
- Legion of Monsters #1
- Marvel Classics Comics #20
- Monster of Frankenstein #1-18
- Monsters Unleashed #1-11
Links and References
- Frankenstein article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein (Universal movie) article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus; Mary Shelley, 1818
- Frankenstein's Monster article at Wikipedia
- Monster of Frankenstein series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Like this? Let us know!|