Appearing in "Code-Name: Berserker!"
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Swiss Alps
- Veronica von Frankenstein's chalet
- Swiss Alps
Synopsis for "Code-Name: Berserker!"
Eric Prawn forces the Monster and Ralph to fly with him to the Swiss Alps chalet of the last descendant of Frankenstein. Having never met his client, Prawn is shocked to learn she's a woman, and further shocked to learn she's a scientist. Despite Cardinal's claim that she only wanted to destroy the Monster to remove that shame from her family's history, Veronica Frankenstein assures them that her path to atonement of her namesake lies through aiding the Monster, and she will start by restoring his ability to speak.
During the operation, Veronica's assistant betrays them to I.C.O.N., forcing Prawn to fend off a raid from their reanimant army. Cardinal soon sends in a collossal android called Berserker to break through their defenses. The Monster recovers from his surgery just in time to fight Berserker, defeating it with a shock from a severed power cable. Afterwards, the Monster utters his first words since being frozen. He denies being a hero but asks who he is.
- This issue is reprinted in the Essential Monster of Frankenstein trade paperback.
- First appearance of Veronica von Frankenstein.
- Frankenstein's Monster image gallery
- Frankenstein's Monster chronology page
- Frankenstein's Monster quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Frankenstein Vol 1 16 on the forums
- 1 Images from Frankenstein Vol 1 16
- Bloodstone #1-4
- Book of the Dead #1-4
- Legion of Monsters #1
- Marvel Classics Comics #20
- Monster of Frankenstein #1-18
- Monsters Unleashed #1-11
Links and References
- Frankenstein article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein (Universal movie) article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus; Mary Shelley, 1818
- Frankenstein's Monster article at Wikipedia
- Monster of Frankenstein series index at the Grand Comics Database
|Like this? Let us know!|