Appearing in "A Phoenix Berserk!"
- Swiss Alps
- Veronica von Frankenstein's chalet
Synopsis for "A Phoenix Berserk!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Simek is credited as Arty Simek.
- This issue is reprinted in the Essential Monster of Frankenstein trade paperback.
- The "Captain America" mentioned in this issue is not related to Steven Rogers - but to the homonymous character played by Dennis Hopper in the film Easy Rider.
- Frankenstein's Monster image gallery
- Frankenstein's Monster fan art gallery
- Frankenstein's Monster chronology page
- Frankenstein's Monster quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Frankenstein Vol 1 17 on the forums
- 3 Image(s) from Frankenstein Vol 1 17
- 1 Reprints of Frankenstein Vol 1 17
- Bloodstone #1-4
- Book of the Dead #1-4
- Legion of Monsters #1
- Marvel Classics Comics #20
- Monster of Frankenstein #1-18
- Monsters Unleashed #1-11
Links and References
- Frankenstein article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein (Universal movie) article at Wikipedia
- Frankenstein or the Modern Prometheus; Mary Shelly, 1818
- Frankenstein's Monster article at Wikipedia
- Monster of Frankenstein series index at the Grand Comics Database
- ↑ First and only known appearance to date besides flashbacks
|Like this? Let us know!|