Origin: The Mad Celestials
In his reality, an invasion of the Mad Celestials caused a collapse of reality into a single timestream, Franklin and Valeria were apparently, along with Nathaniel Richards, the only survivors in this reality close to extinction.
Inferring with the past
Franklin made a plan with Valeria and Nathaniel to save their reality, travelling back in time and using his reality shifting powers to restore his past counterparts powers, as well as advising the past Valeria about things she had to do in order to save the future.
After Nathaniel Richards battled his other counterparts in a game set by Immortus and remained as the last Reed Richards, Franklin forced him to travel back in time and help the Fantastic Four, at that time operating as part of the Future Foundation, to fight the alternate Reed Richards loose on Earth-616 and deal with the invasion of the Mad Celestials until he and Valeria could escape from the destruction of their reality and finish their plan. They arrived during Galactus' battle against the Mad Celestials and, using his powers, Franklin re-powered Galactus and destroyed the Celestials.
Those of Franklin Richards of Earth-616.
Among other things, he was able to create a room out of nothing where Black Bolt was able to speak without danger and was able to turn off his grandfather's powers by shutting off the responsible parts of his brain.
He was also able to teleport the Mad Celestials into a gas giant, withstand direct assault from them and even killed one by himself. With the help of his younger self's powers, he was even capable of reviving Galactus and turning him into his herald.
- Although the sentience of the universe is simultaneously Eternity (who is male) and Infinity (who is female), Franklin insists on using female pronouns for the universe.
- 12 appearance(s) of Franklin Richards (Earth-10774)
- 1 mention(s) of Franklin Richards (Earth-10774)
- 2 mention(s) in handbook(s) of Franklin Richards (Earth-10774)
- 9 image(s) of Franklin Richards (Earth-10774)
- 4 quotation(s) by or about Franklin Richards (Earth-10774)