Appearing in "Secret Wars #0"
- Future Foundation
- Illuminati (Main story and flashback)
- Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) (Main story and flashback)
- Namor (Only in flashback)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange) (Main story and flashback)
- Black Panther (T'Challa) (Only in flashback)
- Black Bolt (Blackagar Boltagon) (Only in flashback)
- Doc Green (Bruce Banner) (Main story and flashback)
- Beast (Hank McCoy) (Only in flashback)
- Captain Britain (Brian Braddock) (Only in flashback)
- Cabal (Only in flashback)
- S.H.I.E.L.D. (Main story and flashback)
- Sunspot's Avengers (Main story and flashback)
- Mighty Avengers (Only in flashback)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Only in flashback)
- Nova (Sam Alexander)
- X-Men (New Charles Xavier School)
- Fantastic Four
- Avengers Unity Division
- Human Torch (Jim Hammond)
Races and Species:
- Humans (Main story and flashback)
- Mutants (Main story and flashback)
- Inhumans (Only in flashback)
- Atlantean-Human Hybrids
- Eternals (Main story and flashback)
- Landlaks (Only in flashback)
- Unidentified alien races (Only in flashback)
- Human-Kree Hybrids
- Earth-616 (Main story and flashback)
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Earth-4290001 (Only in flashback)
- Earth (Only in flashback)
- Eye of Agamotto (Main story and flashback)
- Cloak of Levitation (Main story and flashback)
- Captain America's Shield (Main story and flashback)
- Infinity Gauntlet (Only in flashback)
- Exospex (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Tech Armor
- Nova Helmet (Supernovas)
- Falcon's Wings
Synopsis for "Secret Wars #0"
With only four days left until the end of the multiverse, Valeria Richards gives a fiery speech to the Future Foundation. With their project nearly complete, the members of the Foundation begin to inquire on just what it is they have been building. They eventually deduce that they have been building a life raft, designed to survive the end of the multiverse. Alex questions the fact that their plan is simply to save a dozen people when the entire world is going to die, but Franklin tells him that the adults have already tried every other way.
He explains that it began in secret with the Illuminati, who tried every method to prevent the incursions, until they were forced to destroy other worlds. This tore the group apart, leading to the rise of the Cabal and the internal conflicts between Earth's superheroes. Val interjects to say that since they couldn't win, their only solution was to ensure they didn't lose.
Four days later, the raft is complete, just as the final incursion begins. The Future Foundation watches as in the skies above New York, the last two Earths come to blows with their worlds at stake.
Appearing in "Attack on Avengers"
- Avengers (First full appearance)
- Titans (First appearance)
- Trish Tilby (First appearance)
- Cleveland Giants (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Derek Jeter (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- God (Yahweh) (Invoked)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (First appearance)
Races and Species:
- Iron Man Armor Model 42 (First appearance)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Captain America's Uniform and Shield
- Black Widow's Suit
- Black Widow's Gauntlets (First appearance)
- Hawkeye's Suit, Bow, and Trick Arrows (First appearance)
- Godslayer (First appearance)
- Drax's Knives (First appearance)
- Star-Lord Armor (First appearance)
- Element Gun (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Attack on Avengers"
The Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. respond to battle man-eating giants known as "Titans" attacking Manhattan. There is no origins for where these Titans came from other than reports of them emerging from the water and started to immediately devouring people. The Avengers along with reinforcements from the Guardians of the Galaxy dealt with some of the Titans, but the battle is far from over just as the largest Titan emerged near the Statue of Liberty.
Prepare yourself for the final days of the Marvel Universe as you know it as the march to the biggest comic event of the year continues! From the ashes of a decimated cosmos rises… Battleworld! Amid the strange, patchwork realm, refugees from thousands of obliterated universes struggle for survival. Even if they can endure the horrors of Battleworld — the home they knew has been destroyed! Time has run out, and the opening salvo of Secret Wars has been fired. But can anything restore the Marvel Universe that once was?
- Star Brand and Hyperion appear in the final splash page of the first story as part of the heroes about to engage the Ultimate Universe's S.H.I.E.L.D., even though they both died in the other side of the Multiverse.
- The Attack on Avengers story was originally commissioned for and printed in issue #790 of the Japanese magazine Brutus.
- The Attack on Avengers story has since been made available for free through numerous news articles and image hosting sites.