Appearing in "Bargaining"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Iron Man (Tony Stark)
- Mr. Fantastic (Reed Richards)
- Goliath (Bill Foster)
- Yellowjacket (Hank Pym)
- Hulk / Dr. Bruce Banner
- Black Panther (T'Challa)
- Daredevil (Matt Murdock)
- Doctor Strange (Stephen Strange)
- Aunt May
- Mary Jane Watson-Parker
- New Avengers
- Thing (Ben Grimm)
Synopsis for "Bargaining"
Peter goes to see Mister Fantastic, who tells him that his condition is not caused by cancer or a viral OR bacterial infectious disease. He is informed by Yellowjacket that the illness is actually caused by a radiation-based infectious disease. Peter goes to see Bruce Banner, an expert on radiation-based mutation. Banner tells Peter that at the rate the infection is spreading, a cure could not be developed in time to do any good. Peter then sees the Black Panther (who had mapped the human genome fifty years before Western scientists) on Banner's suggestion, but he also cannot find the source of Peter's illness. Back in New York, Peter encounters the Ox in an alley and, thinking him to be Morlun, fights him. In his anger, Peter almost kills him before Daredevil stops him. Later, Peter goes to Doctor Strange, who tells him he cannot use his magic to cure Peter and tells Peter to prepare himself for death.
Appearing in "Weather Or Not"
Synopsis for "Weather Or Not"
- Part Four of "Spider-Man: The Other - Evolve or Die" storyline.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 1 2 on the forums
- 4 Image(s) from Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 1 2
- 1 Reprints of Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 1 2
|Like this? Let us know!|