Appearing in "Mother of Exiles: part three"
- Unnamed henchman
- Leilani's father (First full appearance) (Main story and flashback)
- May Parker (On-screen)
- Human Torch (Johnny Storm)
- Fred Myers
- Ernest Hemingway (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Lucille Ball (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- NYPD (Only in flashback)
- Humphrey Bogart (Poster) (Only in flashback)
- Daily Sousaphone (Named only) (Only in flashback)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
- Narnia (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
- Spider-Man's Suit and Web-Shooters
- Eye of Agamotto (Poster)
- Fantastic Four Uniform
- The Force (Mentioned) (Topical reference)
Synopsis for "Mother of Exiles: part three"
Aunt May tries to call Peter, but he can't answer because he left his cell phone at home. While bringing the children to the bathroom Johnny runs into Boomerang, but does not recognize him. In the old consulate Rumor reveals a lift hidden in a closet. Initially she wants Spider-Man to go back and look after the children but he doesn't want to know, because he promised to help Leilani. Rumor agrees to take him with him and tells him that he had the first suspicions about his identity when he helped her carry a heavy expense, and that he then put a camera outside his window.
The elevator takes them to the underground city of Under York, and after having spoken to him a little, Rumor takes Spidey to the underground version of the Empire State Building.The two heroes manage to find Leilani, and it turns out that it was her father who kidnapped her. The three manage to escape, but Spidey takes a pistol shot to defend Rumor, and since the current is removed from the elevator, he must climb up the wall carrying the two women for five kilometers.
• Spider-Man heads to a part of the Marvel Universe that you’ve never seen before!
• It’s always fun to see Spider-Man out of his element. Well, for YOU, anyway. Spidey doesn’t agree.
• And when “out of his element” is in a place that doesn’t support human life? Uh-oh!
|Like this? Let us know!|