Appearing in "Feast or Famine: part one"
- Spider-Man (Peter Parker) (Main story and flashback)
- Ben Parker (Photo in main story and appears in flashback)
- Detective Shari Sebbens
- Mary Jane Watson
- Boomerang (Fred Myers)
- Numerous unnamed New Yorkers (Main story and flashback)
- Shadow (dog) (Only in flashback)
- Robbie Robertson (Mentioned)
- Martha Robertson (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- Earth (Main story and flashback)
Synopsis for "Feast or Famine: part one"
Finally the F.E.A.S.T. is ready to reopen, but for May there are two major problems to face: first her insurance does not cover the costs of treating her cancer, secondo the neighborhood companies they are not enthusiastic about the opening of the center, fearing that the presence of a hospitalization for homeless, will bring down the value of the properties. That same night the alarm of the center goes off and knowing that his aunt has decided to spend the night there, Peter rushes to check what is going on. Meanwhile, Randy also convinces Boomerang to go help. Spider-Man discovers that it was Prowler that triggered the alarm, but before the latter can explain the reason for his presence, Boomerang attacks him by damaging the building. Then the police arrive and the two criminals run away.
• As seen in AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #15, Aunt May is reopening the F.E.A.S.T. Center to help the homeless and needy of New York City!
• But things are rarely as simple as that in the Marvel Universe as F.E.A.S.T. and the new funding May has secured to try to make her dream a reality is under attack by…THE PROWLER?!
• Has Hobie Brown returned to his criminal beginnings? Can Spider-Man help bring him back to the side of the angels?
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 2 7 on the forums
- 2 Image(s) from Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man Vol 2 7
|Like this? Let us know!|